- Inform usofyourwishto studyatYulin university byEmail, Tel., or Fax,andrequestthat THE APPLICATION FORMbe sent.
- After filling in the Application Form, please email, mail or fax it toInternational Affairs Office, Yulin University.
- Once the application has been approved,an Admission Notification and a JW202 Form will be mailed to the applicant.
- With the above documents and a passport, the applicant can apply for a visa from his/her local China Embassy or Consulate.
(Alternatively, the applicant may come to Yulin University with a tourist visa, and then, with our help, can go through the necessary procedures.)
- Pack your bags and hopa flight toBeijing,China.
- From Beijing you can come to Yulin by air, bus or train, although for newcomers air travel is usually the easiest means of transportation.
- After arrivingatYulin university, you can relax in your room.
- Beforeclasses begin,you need toregister. Don’t forget to bring these documents: 1) Admission Notification; 2) JW202 Form; 3) Passport; 4) Schooling Certificate or Certification of Education Experience; 5) 4passportphotos.
We will help youthroughthe procedure,don't worry.